2020 Conference Agenda
Due to COVID-19 the 2020 Annual Conference has been postponed
to Saturday, August 21.2021.
DATE: Saturday, September 12, 2020
TIME: 6:30am – 4:30pm
LOCATION: Hilton Virginia Beach –Oceanfront
3001 Atlantic Ave
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
Phone: (757) 213-3000
Fax: (757) 213-3019
Discounted rates for overnight stays apply. Mention the VAMDA conference to receive your discount.
PRESIDENT: Danny Felty, MD, CMD
The purpose of the Virginia Medical Directors Association’s Annual Conference is to provide Long-Term Care Professionals the opportunity to grow in their professional skills through educational opportunities and networking. Our goals include:
- To serve the Long-Term Care Medical Community including; Medical Directors, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Administrators, and those medical professionals who are still in training.
- To provide high-quality programs that provide CME Credits for LTC Medical Professionals.
- To share cutting-edge information and solutions to LTC challenges.
- Provide an overview of the LTC industry as it relates directly to the medical community.
- Provide a forum for VAMDA’s annual meeting update.